[OSM-talk] Platform performance update & pladge

Nick Black nickblack1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 09:54:57 BST 2006

Hello,

Andy, I think what you have said makes a lot of sense - the future of OSM
lies in striking a balance between gaining a large and diverse user base and
in attracting contributions from the kind of highly technically skilled
people who have been producing all the great features we have so far.
Hopefully when the Foundation is started OSM will be able to diversify -
both in terms of membership and in terms of the different projects going on.

Cheers,

Nick