[OSM-talk] OSM User Groups - London Mailing list started

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Thu Jun 1 14:20:22 BST 2006

[Jammeh]
> I'm not sure that dividing up the resources we have (at this stage)
> is such a great plan. It's certainly not getting to the stage where
> discussion on the list of London centric issues is getting annoying
> for me. But even if it was, I think we've got so much to learn, and
> that so many of the lessons to learn will be location-independant
> that it'd probably be useful to hear anyhow, so that when there are
> more people contributing near me I know how best to work with them.

I agree.  I am interested in starting a local group for Oslo and
Norway, but do want us to coordinate our activity on this list.  I am
not bothered with the minor number of email sent to either of the OSM
lists, and welcome more information about activity in other areas of
the world on this list. :)

Friendly,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen