[OSM-talk] mark a way as secondary

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Jun 10 12:35:21 BST 2006

It would be good to get some of these alternative suggestions onto the map
features page - or an extension of it. That was always the intention.

Abutters is the standard convention for discussing the owners/occupiers of
property on either side of the street in the USA. The UK does not tend to
use this type of designation, referring generally instead to the land
parcels along the street.

Of course there is always a dictionary for understanding the meaning of a
word ;-)

Cheers,

Andy

Andy Robinson