[OSM-talk] keys

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jun 12 16:45:23 BST 2006

Help me out here a little imi.

I'm back in "class" and as a pupil I need to learn ;-)

You have always used the word "class", would I be right in thinking that's
more to do with data and coding than to do with maps? (other than perhaps
classifying the importance of that road say).

Since it is the editors (and not necessarily the coders) who are trying to
find the way to input data in a format that others can more easily use, what
is the best practice that we can use that speaks in map terms?

I'm not trying to be difficult here, just need to cross over a bit to your
mind.

Cheers,

Andy

Andy Robinson