[OSM-talk] South Downs Way

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Fri Jun 16 18:28:37 BST 2006

Sent by:        talk-bounces at openstreetmap.org
To:     talk at openstreetmap.org
cc:
Subject:        [OSM-talk] South Downs Way

I am planning to cycle the South Downs Way over two days next week for a
bit of R&R.
Does anyone know if it is all on OSM yet?

AFAIK, only two small sections are, which I've done:

1. from above Elsted, over Beacon Hill and Harting Downs, and westward to
above Buriton.
2. from somewhere between Cheriton (Hants) and Cheesefoot Head*, over
Cheesefoot Head and Telegraph Hill, and down through Chilcomb to the
western end at Winchester.

* rather vague here as I surveyed the path from Cheriton to Cheesefoot
Head one year ago, but am not sure exactly where the SDW joins.

Nick