[OSM-talk] Italian Openstreetmap

Niccolo Rigacci niccolo at rigacci.org
Tue Mar 7 13:28:55 GMT 2006

On Tue, Mar 07, 2006 at 02:05:58PM +0100, Erik Johansson wrote:
> Came across this Italian site today, seems they have a different
> technical approach to OSMs problem. Interesting enough they/he state
> that the CC-SA license is a problem.

Hi!

http://paros.rigacci.org/wiki/doku.php?id=gis:strade

I see that the web server is a bit under pressure... try to
reload the page.

Its mine that manage that site in my free time. I cannot say that
it is a "project", it is only a personal hobby.

My goals are:

- Colletct data with GPS

- Let the collected data to be freely avaliable (still
  searching for a suitable license).

- Edit data with free tools like QGIS and use them
  for personal projects (mapserver, etc.)

- Partecipate to a collaborative project (like OSM) and
  upload in batch my collected/edited data.

Any suggestion is welcomed.

--
Niccolo Rigacci
Firenze - Italy