[OSM-talk] JOSM release candidate with support for ways

Immanuel Scholz immanuel.scholz at gmx.de
Tue Mar 14 00:54:05 GMT 2006

Hi,

Today I want to announce the first release candidate for JOSM 1.2, which
will hopefully hit the ground on Wednesday, 15'th March evening (if
nothing went wrong). Until then, I ask you all to heavily test the new
features (this time, I will not ask for apologies for bugs you don't find
;-).

The thing you all want to test is: upload of "ways" is enabled (the
strange blue things, former called "tracks" in JOSM ;) Thanks to Steve who
released 0.3 API yesterday.

download: http://www.eigenheimstrasse.de/josm/josm-latest.jar
wiki: http://wiki.eigenheimstrasse.de/wiki/JOSM
manual: http://wiki.eigenheimstrasse.de/wiki/JOSM/User_Manual