[OSM-talk] taggable traces part two

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Mar 16 09:10:38 GMT 2006

Bugs, beetles and other little critters leaving traces:

1. Fired up this morning with same browser (firefox) session as last night .
None of my traces showing up. Logged out and in again and still no joy.
2. User: Your display name is blank... keeps showing up. I assume this is
for adding your name (instead of "nil") to a trace? I've entered Blackadder
a couple of times but when I jump between public and private traces the
blank display name box returns.

It's a cool leap forwards though :)

Andy.......scuttles off to do some work.....leaving no trace ;-)

Andy Robinson
Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk