[OSM-talk] Delete segments that belong to ways

Etienne Cherdlu openstreetmap-L at gj0.net
Sat Mar 18 21:16:36 GMT 2006

Imi
Yes, there is definitely a server side bug..

I have resolved my specific problem by downloading the data using the api,
then editing it locally to remove the bad segments from the ways.  I then
opened the download locally using JOSM, updated the way and uploaded to the
server.

There do seem to be some problems with ways at the moment.  If I can isolate
them I will log them as issues.

Etienne