[OSM-talk] traces

Jon Stockill lists at stockill.net
Sun Mar 19 17:06:43 GMT 2006

SteveC wrote:
> I've fixed up the traces stuff. Uploading should now be working, those
> in the queue seemed to go through ok. The views work and you can look by
> page too. Oh and basic RSS feeds are in place too. Also fixed the
> account creation bug introduced by all this.

I'd uploaded the same track a few times just to see if it'd been fixed -
got acknowledgement emails for all of them once the queue was processed.
I've removed the dupes, but I'm seeing a problem with the applet now -
when I try to move a node when ittries to update it just snaps back to
the original position.

Jon