[OSM-talk] Re: XML to XSLT to SVG - brilliant

Etienne Cherdlu openstreetmap-L at gj0.net
Mon Mar 20 13:28:24 GMT 2006

Andy
In the latest version I have already started to take account of the new tag
regime and so there should be some clues in there about how to do it.  I'm
gradually migrating to the new tags.  Look for:
select='/osm/segment[tag[@k="railway" and @v="rail"]]', for example.

You'll probably need to remove the segmentUnclassified stuff otherwise it
will consider anything that doesn't have a class tag to be unclassifed and
so will try to draw it as a minor road.

I'm thinking about creating a version that uses a rules file as an
additional input.  Something like:

<rules>
  <highway>
  </highway>
  <railway>
   </railway>
</rules>

This would make it easier to use for various different tag schemes.

Etienne