[OSM-talk] Applet and JOSM ways to go..

Immanuel Scholz immanuel.scholz at gmx.de
Mon Mar 20 18:58:41 GMT 2006

Hi,

JOSM and the (unreleased) way support in the applet has catched a
conceptional bug in the server regarding the map request. At least I
thought so. I talked to Steve today about this and he convinced me that it
is not his fault and the bug is a feature and that JOSM and the applet is
wrong ;-).

Unfortunatly this needs some thoughts and redesign in my part, so don't
excpect a working version of either client soon. :-(

For the applet, this will delay the release of the way-enabled applet
(can't say how long).

For JOSM, you will not be able to download areas with ways that have line
segments completly outside the downloaded bounding box. This will give you
the error "LineSegment xyz has not been transfered before". There is no
quick fix available.

Ciao, Imi.