OSM branded clothing - Was: [OSM-talk] Coastlines

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Mar 22 09:18:09 GMT 2006

How many might be interested in an OSM themed cycle jersey anyway?

I can also source embroidered sweatshirts, tracksuits, hoodies, woollen
hats, rugby shits, baseball caps etc. Any interest in them? You get your
name on these if you like too. The fancier stuff is not that cheap. eg a
tracksuit I think is around £40+.

I'm membership secretary for a swimming club (500 members) and the supplier
I would use does our club kit.

My only concern is distribution, as Steve found with the printed maps. Not
sure our supplier will take individual orders but will check.

Andy

Andy Robinson
Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk