OSM branded clothing - Was: [OSM-talk] Coastlines

Andy Armstrong andy at hexten.net
Wed Mar 22 09:38:09 GMT 2006

On 22 Mar 2006, at 09:18, Andy Robinson wrote:
> How many might be interested in an OSM themed cycle jersey anyway?

I missed the backstory but I know the guys at http://
thecyclejersey.com/ and should be able to get keen prices from them.
We also get a load of jerseys from Endura - you can see the kind of
thing here:

  http://www.singletrackworld.com/shop/acatalog/Jerseys.html

And I'm also about to put in a fairly big order for T shirts with
Howies.

Let me know if I can help with anything.

Oh and yes - I'd like an OSM Jersey. If we can come up with a nice
design I should be able to sell a few at SSUK 06 (http://
ssuk2006.com/) too.

--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net