[OSM-talk] licensing help

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Wed Mar 22 15:20:48 GMT 2006

So I've got an offer of some legal advice from a kind soul, but he's
(understandably) not willing to trawl through the mountain of debate.
I've suggested we put together some clear and succinct questions on the
Legal page imi started

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Legal_FAQ

about the questions we _dont know the answer to_. So forget the things
we all have opinions on and feel free to put up questions that can be
answered, such as the meaning of derivative works.

If we get something together I'll pass it on and we can get something
that resembles authoratative answers.

have fun,