[OSM-talk] podcast

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Wed Mar 22 23:57:36 GMT 2006

Hi

The first openstreetmap podcast:

http://www.opengeodata.org/?p=44

---

Podcast: Ed Parsons
March 22nd, 2006

One of the cool things about wordpress 2.0 is that you can drop an mp3
in to it and it magically becomes a podcast, including the RSS feed bits
(so yes, you can subscribe to this feed in iTunes). I thought it would
be useful to talk to people within openstreetmap and slightly further
afield in the geo community as openstreetmap grows beyond everyone
knowing each other. If you have a story to tell please get in touch, its
likely I might ask to talk to you anyway :-) You can discuss this cast,
and maybe help transcribe it if thats useful here. The first cast is me
speaking to Ed Parsons who is CTO of the OS and says some pretty
intersting things, but has detractors. You can find the 21Mb mp3 here.
Enjoy.

have fun,