[OSM-talk] BSD/CC-by/LGPL vs. SharedAlike - decide now and forever

Colin Mackay colin.mackay at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 10:28:01 GMT 2006

Playing devil's advocate: What about the creative expression of the user to
move the GPS receiver in a specific pattern in order for the device to
generate said statistics? How is that different from, say, moving a stylus
over a graphics tablet in order to draw a picture? Surely the result
generated in that way are also "raw data" (especially in a vector drawing
package).

Regards,
Colin.