[OSM-talk] New Sutton Coldfield map output from xslt processing

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Mar 26 02:41:00 BST 2006

I've been working with Etienne's xsl transform and rules sheets and now have
a first cut at a coloured map of Sutton Coldfield. Note it's somewhat bigger
in coverage area than Weybridge so you will not see it all fitting in your
monitor window without scaling or scrolling. I also had to cut the quality
back to 8bit to keep the image file size manageable at 0.5MB.

I'm messing with the colour scheme but you may see a vague similarities to
other maps ;-)

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Image:Sutton_Coldfield_ver0.2.1.png

Cheers

Andy