[OSM-talk] Enhamced OSM applet editor?

Raphael Jacquot sxpert at esitcom.org
Sun Mar 26 23:25:29 BST 2006

Erik Johansson wrote:
> On 3/26/06, Nick Hill <nick at nickhill.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>I have noticed an addition of a tool with an icon like: >
>>
>>The streets are also now shown in green. What is the new functionality?
>

> That's for creating ways (streets, footpaths, etc)  you can combind
> all segments off a street into a coherent way.
>
> Then you can name this way, instead of nameing lots of different segments.
>
> --
> /Erik

right after getting all the tiles, and drawing the vectors, I get :

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: null source
	at java.util.EventObject.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.AWTEvent.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.event.ComponentEvent.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.event.WindowEvent.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.event.WindowEvent.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.SequencedEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown Source)