[OSM-talk] unkown coordinate encoding

Ovidiu Constantin ovidiu at mybox.ro
Mon Mar 27 20:59:15 BST 2006

On Mon, 2006-03-27 at 20:52 +0100, Colin Mackay wrote:
> I'm not sure what you mean by "I dumped the database and I found out
> the tracks are stored in binary format"? Do you mean that you
> extracted the data from the sqlite database and found it was stored in
> the database as BLOBS or that the sqlite database is a binary format?

Sorry if I was not clear. The data is stored as BLOB:

$ sqlite3 iGO.db
SQLite version 3.2.8
Enter ".help" for instructions
sqlite> .tables
CITYHISTORY_V2    HISTORY_V3        Sec               WPOITREE_V1
FABLE             LICENSES_DB       TRACKS_V1
FFD_DATABASE_CFG  PIN_V1            WPOIGLOUP_V1
GPS               SETTINGS_V1       WPOILABEL_V1
sqlite> .schema TRACKS_V1
CREATE TABLE TRACKS_V1( ID INTEGER NOT NULL, F1 INTEGER, F2 INTEGER, HDR
BLOB, DATA BLOB, CONSTRAINT TRACKS_V1_PK PRIMARY KEY (ID) );
sqlite> .output dump.out
sqlite> .dump TRACKS_V1

And I get the data I posted in the first email.

Thank you,
Ovidiu