[OSM-talk] Laser scanning

Jim Ley jim at jibbering.com
Fri Mar 31 12:49:28 BST 2006

"Andy Robinson" <Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
news:!&!AAAAAAAAAAAuAAAAAAAAAOKaD4mR3JBOrEpRon92nMgBANp/H2q5kHFIvKMsnZiQaZAAAAABxJAAABAAAAB80e++oYQ+QZxnfTMBA3pfAQAAAAA=@blueyonder.co.uk...
> I've looked at trying to do it from the car or bike but I suspect that
> taking screen shots from video output would be more practicable than still
> imagery. Its not sensible to be trying to take shots on the move unless a
> second person is available. So who's booked the tandem ;-)

well I was more thinking bike and stopping...  anyone got an external video
mount for a car - don't really want to do it through a screen, that's also
doable, although video cameras are going to be giving less accurate time
stamps I guess so hooking up the video feed to the data might be a bit of a
pain.

cheers,

Jim.