[OSM-talk] Laser scanning (Video

Joerg Ostertag openstreetmap at ostertag.name
Fri Mar 31 13:22:12 BST 2006

On Friday 31 March 2006 13:10, Andy Robinson wrote:
> I've been taking photographs at each of the junctions in the area I am
> mapping. Basically 3 at each T junction, more elsewhere plus often
> additional front and rear facing photos and notable bends in the street.

I like the Idea of looking at street signs while you walk/ride/drive and
record your tracks.
What about taking the output of a webcam, add a Pattern matcher to it
and make you PC automagically recognize the Pictures which are relevant for
it.

Some time ago I already started to write down some links and stuff for this
Idea on my website.
  http://ostertag/gpsdrive/Camera/index.html

-

Joerg