[OSM-talk] IoW: New Popular Edition orthorectified

David Sheldon dave at earth.li
Thu May 4 15:51:59 BST 2006

On Thu, May 04, 2006 at 02:56:01PM +0100, Richard Fairhurst wrote:
> or you can download all the tiles in a .zip:
> http://www.lorp.org/maps/osmor/180.zip

And I tiled them all back together[1] (probably exactly how they
started), and cropped to the IoW so that I could print out a copy to
take with me.

http://www.earth.li/~dave/images/IoW-NewPopular.jpg in case anyone else
wants a copy. It is about 4000x2500 so is a 2.5MB jpeg.

David
--
             Of course when you're making an erotic movie
                  it's very easy to muff your lines.