[OSM-talk] SVG issues

Alex Willmer alex at moreati.org.uk
Fri May 5 11:03:29 BST 2006

Nick Black wrote:
> If someone could make an A1 or A2 sized PDF or JPEG of the OSM logo, I
> can probably print it out and bring it this evening.  All the PCs here
> are Windows and have limited software, so it would need to be PDF or
>  JPG.
I've made versions from the svg files at
http://svn.openstreetmap.org/html/images/.

http://www.moreati.org.uk/osm-iow/

They were loaded into Inkscape, and manually resized to A. The pdf files
were created using save as, but Evince at least can't read those. The
pngs were created using File->Export Bitmap, they're 130 DPI. The jpegs
are direct, Gimp translations of the pngs.

Hope they're of use, I'm afraid I'll be offline until this evening.

Alex