[OSM-talk] OSM mentioned in Adam Curry's podcast

Ovidiu Constantin ovidiu at mybox.ro
Mon May 8 09:15:42 BST 2006

Hey everybody,

I was just listening a few days ago to Adam Curry's podcast, and he
mentioned OSM and the IoW mapping. He said he'd like to help, just let
him know what he can do (he has a plane ;) ).

http://curry.podshow.com/?p=138
Get the mp3 from "Direct Link to the show" and scroll to minute 40 or
so.

Or if you want to attract more people interested in mapping, just send
him an email or a audio comment, I'm sure he'd play it. For people who
don't know him, he has a preety big audience and I really think he could
help - even if it's just talking about OSM.

Regards,
Ovidiu

PS: Very nice result for the first day. See you in Bucharest for a
greater challenge? ;)

For more information please visit http://www.bitdefender.com/