[OSM-talk] Mapchester this weekend.

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue May 9 11:37:42 BST 2006

In the absence of any survey planning for Manchester by others, I have added
a bit more detail to the wiki on suggested focus, based on the two schematic
"maps" I produced a while ago.

It would be useful to get an idea of how many OSMers will be in Manchester
at the weekend. Bearing in mind the success of IOW I hope that many will
make a further effort to see if we can put Manchester back on the map ;-)

If you are planning to go and have an interest in mapping something specific
please make a note on the wiki page
(http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Mapchester) and I also suggest you
send an email to mapchester at manchesterdda.com so that the organisers in
Manchester can accommodate all.

I understand there are free sandwiches at lunch on both days, but alas beer
money will be required ;-)

Cheers,

Andy

Andy Robinson