[OSM-talk] Norton, the village in the sea?

Etienne Cherdlu openstreetmap-L at gj0.net
Tue May 9 23:30:36 BST 2006

Nick
See http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php?title=Image:Yarmouth.png&rcid=6220

The label was placed deliberately, for rendering purposes,  so that it
didn't obscure the streets.  It would make sense for the node to
actually be in the place it is supposed to label.  Any ideas about a
better way of doing this?

The village (hamlet?) directly to the West of Yarmouth is called
Norton.  Same applies to the label for this place.  Norton Green is
further South.

Etienne