[OSM-talk] Questions from a newbie on editing

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri May 12 09:50:27 BST 2006

Laurence,

Re JOSM, were you able to view imi's video tutorials? They are well worth
doing as they explain most of the functionality. I've been using JOSM
exclusively for the last 4 months and imi has built in almost everything you
could want at this point in time with very few bugs.

Some of you questions seem to relate to JOSM preference settings, which you
can change from the three buttons accessed from the preferences button (or
F12). For instance, change the projection to Mercator.

Andy

Andy Robinson
Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk