[OSM-talk] Is the TIGER import doing it right?

Ben Gimpert ben at somethingmodern.com
Sat May 20 11:10:41 BST 2006

Woah, my bad.

I've saved a list of what parts TIGER street ID's have been done with:

1) no highway key/value, correct name (Alaska and part of Alabama)
2) swapped highway and name key/values
3) correct highway and name key/values (from this morning on)

Anyone volunteer to write a script for swapping the key/values of
category two?  Not sure when I'll be able to get to it.

		Ben