[OSM-talk] JOSM: Error while parsing: incomplete segment with id=0.

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon May 22 09:02:30 BST 2006

Possibly the problems are related to each other. the cause is due to that
id=0, which is not permitted, even though its on the database, and  thus
JOSM throws a fit. Some of these occurred when way functionality first got
implemented.

Fortunately there is a fix, which involves finding the offending way's and
manually deleting the id=0 segment references.

If nobody else gets to your problem first I'll try and find a moment later
on to sort.

Longer term it's an issue for some code at the server end to ensure that
these errors don't make it to the db or for them to be cleaned out
occasionally.

I should say, that as far as I am aware this problem only crops up a few
times across the db.

Cheers,

Andy

Andy Robinson