[OSM-talk] Choice of GPS for bicycle use in London

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon May 22 12:42:01 BST 2006

On my Acer n35 running Destinator navigation software there is no
correlation between where I am on the Destinator map and the actual position
as spat out in NMEA sentences. The reason being that the Destinator "snaps"
to the nearest street (unless I really am too far away from a street for it
to do it).

Andy

Andy Robinson
Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk