[OSM-talk] Manchester street name data

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri May 26 10:16:36 BST 2006

Richard,

There are links to the data archive we collected at Mapchester on the
Mapchester page of the wiki (towards the bottom). The scans of contributor
notes are referenced by the gps logs (which are all public). There are also
some scans of the 1911 6-inch to 1 mile OS out-of-copyright which have all
the street names on them for the central area. I'll find some space to
upload them (10MB in all) and then put a link also on the Mapchester page.

Cheers,

Andy

Andy Robinson
Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk