[OSM-talk] still trying to figure out how to edit my data

Blars Blarson blarson at blars.org
Wed May 24 16:58:30 BST 2006

In article <20060512084526.GJ15818 at asklater.com> you write:
>* @ 02/05/06 09:51:21 AM blarson at blars.org wrote:
>> Save tracks from my Magellan Meridian Color to SD card.

>..draw on top of those traces to make segments and ways.

Apparently I wasn't clear on my question.  How do I get the tracks I
have to display in osmeditor2 so I can draw on top of them?

I can use gpsbabel to convert to gpx, and I can upload to
openstreetmap if needed.

[I was at Debconf 6 in Oaxtepec, Morelos, Mexico for the past two
weeks.  Tracks will be uploaded, but I don't know street names.]
Blars Blarson			blarson at blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html
With Microsoft, failure is not an option.  It is a standard feature.