[OSM-talk] new tile goodness

Nick Hill nick at nickhill.co.uk
Fri Nov 10 20:47:28 GMT 2006

Absolutely fantastic. I think this will really accelerate the development of
Openstreetmap.

Once we have some form of scheduled re-rendering system, our OSM surveyors will
feel a much greater sense of achievement and satisfaction. This can only bring
more people on board, and encourage those already to work even harder.

The new tile rendering system clearly shows which areas are in need of more
work, and which areas have had most work put into them.

SteveC wrote:
> I think this is a vivid showcase for all the hard work everyone has put
> in.
>
> Thanks to artem & mikel!

Seconded.