[OSM-talk] The OSM Crossroads Challenge

John McKerrell john at mckerrell.net
Thu Nov 16 22:07:32 GMT 2006

Annoyingly I have actually completed the Trans Pennine Trail, which
is the British stretch of E8. I did it on my bike in June and carried
GPS equipment the entire way. Unfortunately it died shortly after we
started so was dead weight most of the way!

Doubt I'll be doing the whole thing again any time soon but I know
I'll be able to add some of the local stretches fairly soon (I
definitely have some GPS traces for a few tiny bits in OSM already).

John