[OSM-talk] Newbie question, lots of raw data

Rob King robjking at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 10:20:25 GMT 2006

Hi,

I've recently completed two 8000 mile drives (approx) around the US and
Europe, for which I have about 90% of the gps data (1 second samples, raw
nmea strings).

Is this kind of data useful to the project or is it out of scope/requires
further manipulation/something else?  I don't really have a lot of time to
manipulate it but I'm more than happy for it to be used if it's any help.  I
gathered it purely for entertainment, you can get an overview of the route
by looking here <http://www.sigmaworks.com/gpsdataproject/> [
http://www.sigmaworks.com/gpsdataproject/].

If it's of use please say and I'll look into uploading it.

Cheers,
Rob