[OSM-talk] Edit OSM Attributes

Robert (Jamie) Munro rjmunro at arjam.net
Tue Nov 28 14:19:10 GMT 2006

Christopher Schmidt wrote:
> After a bit more playing, I've brought back the OSM attribute viewing
> and editing mode that was available on london.freemap.in .
>
>   http://labs.metacarta.com/osm/
>
> If you go to that page, then click on a way, you will be able to see
> its attributes, and edit them.

Can you make it not work unless you are zoomed in? Currently, I seem to
accidentally click on a huge number of roads which take ages to load,
when all a I want to do is drag the map or double-click to zoom.

Also, assuming this is based on tilecache, and the tiles are dynamically
generated if needed, why is there no southern hemisphere? I get city
names when I zoom in, but no roads, coastlines or anything else.

Other than that, fantastic work, I think it should be put on the home
page of Open Street map as soon as possible - before any other month of
OSM work.

Thanks,

Robert Munro