[OSM-talk] Edit OSM Attributes

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Tue Nov 28 15:08:02 GMT 2006

On Tue, Nov 28, 2006 at 02:55:34PM +0000, Nick Whitelegg wrote:
> Hello Christopher,
>
> I want to make some improvements to the osm.xml file to display things
> like hill summits and "byways" (rough unsurfaced tracks). I may get time
> tonight if not tomorrow night. Would any new rendering be able to take
> account of that?
>
> Thanks for your efforts.

When the preferred osm.xml for rendering tiles on www.openstreetmap.org
changes, I will update the MC labs copy as soon as I'm able, and start
re-rendering. I'd like to keep the data and rendering style as up to
date as possible (even at the cost of slower tiles sometimes.)

Regards,
--
Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta