[OSM-talk] Attribute Editor Updates

James Lucy James at Lucy.net
Thu Nov 30 06:42:36 GMT 2006

 http://labs.metacarta.com/osm/

Absolutely brilliant! As a newbie I'm more interested in the fact that I can
see the results of all my walking and cycling around my home village of
Waldringfield (and the search box works on the above page), but I'm sure the
attribute editor will be useful to me too.

I must be missing something, since Christopher's / Metacarta's work seems
much the most advanced in terms of rendering the current database, and yet
it has attracted relatively little attention here.

James