[OSM-talk] Lege Cap Ferret and Bay of Arcachon data

Nick Black nickblack1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 09:39:36 GMT 2006

On 11/29/06, Philip Mark Donaghy <philip.donaghy at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi I created some data about 8 months ago for the commune of lege cap
> ferret. I can't seem to find it. I see that the viewer has changed and
> that may be related.

hi Philip - sounds interesting.  Could you be more specific about the data
that you uploaded?  Was it nodes/ways segments or GPX?  Did you tag it?  If
oyu did tag it, what tags didi you use?  All this info will help us look
trhough the DB and see wehere the data is.

Yesterday I followed the steps to use gpsbabel and I uploaded
> everything that is on my gps. Will that appear in the viewer and/or
> editor?

The GPX files will appear in offline editors like JOSM, usually after a
short amount of time.  You can always just open the GPX fiel drectly into
JOSM and trace the tracks from there, rather than wait for the server.  I
think the applet is not showing GPX tracs at teh moment though.

NIckb

--
> Philip Donaghy
> donaghy.blogspot.com del.icio.us/donaghy/philip
> Skype: philipmarkdonaghy
> Office: +33 5 56 60 88 02
> Mobile: +33 6 20 83 22 62

Nick Black