[OSM-talk] TIGER 101

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Nov 30 17:12:08 GMT 2006

Yep, county level (centre of or something that's easy to get the data for)
was what I was thinking. It would the simplest way to drop into the area
being imported. Ideally the link would be a direct OSM view link with a
suitable zoom that can also be used in JOSM of course. Something like:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/index.html?lat=37.775&lon=-122.41833&zoom=11

Cheers

Andy

Andy Robinson