[OSM-talk] custom JOSM (landsat) download location changed

Nick Whitelegg nick at hogweed.org
Sun Oct 1 14:01:47 BST 2006

> You're not the only person having this problem with Nick's custom
> release of JOSM. I've been having the same problems with areas of North
> London, yet in other parts of the country it has no problem whatsoever.
> Maybe it's gets confused by those nasty single node ways, or similar.
>
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/index.html?lat=51.62840563876174&lon=-0.217081
>3354491064&zoom=11

I think I've fixed this, thanks to an initial report from David Groom.

It's to do with area rendering (ways tagged as area types i.e.
landuse=wood,etc). Some areas seem to have segments containing null nodes.
The area rendering code originally didn't check for null.

Now it does - so try downloading again  and let me know if it works or not.

Nick