[OSM-talk] What's your most pressing JOSM feature or bug?

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Thu Oct 5 10:22:34 BST 2006

>so what is you biggest problem with JOSM?

>Please, don't answer here (in the ML), but vote here:
>http://josm.eigenheimstrasse.de/wiki/MostWantedFeature

>Ciao, Imi

Hello Imi,

I find it's hard to select segments unless you're zoomed in very close. It
would be useful to be able to select the segment, rather than the nearest
node, when you click on a segment and the segment is say only 3-5 pixels
long.

BTW the landsat stuff and waypoint-to-node was included in the patch I
sent you at the weekend. It's also available for download from

http://www.free-map.org.uk/downloads/josm/josmcustom-nw-patch.diff

The other diff file fixes a bug in my MapPaint code, btw... not sure if I
sent you that.

Nick