[OSM-talk] [OSM-dev] Server connectivity

Nick Hill nick at nickhill.co.uk
Thu Oct 5 16:53:29 BST 2006

The wiki machine should now have returned to reliable operation. I have reduced
the memory footprint of the processes, and Bytemark have generously increased
their donation with a higher memory limit.

It appears all OSM servers are accessible within UCL but not from outside.
Presumably, someone had reset the firewall rules without correctly
re-programming rules for the OSM IP addresses.

I have made UCL aware of the situation.