[OSM-talk] Windows GPX track logging software and a licence question!

Jonathan Cohen jcohen at kcip.com
Tue Oct 10 02:11:56 BST 2006

Hi,

Hope this is the right place to post this, but being fed of using GPSU to
record tracks and always missing parts due to pressing the wrong keys etc
:-), I've written a simple GPX track logger for Windows that may be of use
unless anyone can suggest something better?

Also, I've come to these lists a bit late (I know this was discussed in the
past but can't find any definitive answer) but I have a question regarding
licensing. Due to the creative commons share-alike clause, is it actually
possible to combine Openstreetmap maps with commercial copyright data such
as lists of chemists etc, since the resulting map would contain copyright
data that can't be shared? I'm suspecting not?

Rgds
Jonathan