[OSM-talk] OpenStreetMap Banner

Etienne 80n80n at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 09:59:47 BST 2006

Folks
I'd like to publicly thank all those people who have recently donated in
response to this request.  I've responded personally to each one in a
private email, but I think they should also get some public appreciation.

We are very close to reaching the amount required to cover the total cost of
the banner.  Just two or three more donations would cover it.  So if you
have a spare $5...

Etienne