[OSM-talk] Database stats

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Oct 25 14:54:32 BST 2006

Yeah, I use the "Top users editing over the past month" data usually taken
on the last day of the month but a day either side if I didn't get the data
I need on that specific day. So the current info is basically to the end of
Sept and therefore new version will again be done in a few days.

Cheers

Andy