[OSM-talk] Treasue thy map

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Thu Oct 26 01:15:39 BST 2006

On Wednesday 25 October 2006 23:47, Rhys Powell wrote:
> Very nice feature in the up coming Linux User And Developer.
>
> Well done Tom it reads, looks and, I feel, promotes the work that is
> being done excellently.

Yikes, it's out already? I need to sort out my author subscription. I also
feel the need to point out straight away that my memory of Greek myths isn't
what I thought it was, before anyone spots the minor error =)

Regards,
Tom

--
The struggle against power is the struggle of memory against forgetting
 - Kundera