[OSM-talk] GPX tracing from New Popular Edition Maps

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Oct 27 10:50:46 BST 2006

Nice one Nick.

The only comment I'd make is that if you are doing a lot of tracing you can
easily get lost as to what was the last point you clicked (if you step away
for a moment especially). Most of the gpx/track tracers I have used link the
points with a line so that you can see your route. I think that would reduce
errors. If lines are a problem then colouring the last point entered
differently might work as a partway fix.

Cheers

Andy

Andy Robinson
Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk