[OSM-talk] Rendering road names with osmarender

OJW streetmap at blibbleblobble.co.uk
Fri Sep 1 20:38:40 BST 2006

On Friday 01 September 2006 20:01, Nick Burch wrote:
> Which version of inkscape did you use? (Mine didn't give me that)

Version 0.42 apparently.  But it should mostly be osmarender that affects
things rather than inkscape

> Also, does your version of inkscape show you the road names with my .svg?

Yes, but they're very small (smaller than the edges of the roads - will
probably be smaller than pixels when you view it in a browser).

When I rendered it I set scale to 0.2 to get the names nice and big - smaller
scale, bigger features.

Regards

OJW